Lutheran Campus Ministry Records (DeKalb), 1955-1996
[Back to Formatted Version]
Brief Description: These records offer excellent coverage of the history the Lutheran Campus Ministry from its beginnings in the mid-1950’s until the opening of the new facility in 1975.  There are additional meeting minutes, reports and articles from 1995 and 1996, and articles from 2005 to 2008.  Also contained here are photographs from the mid-1950's thru 1975, plus additional photographs from 1990 and 2005.  The LCM staff will be adding to this collection as their records become inactive.
Held at:
Northern Illinois University
Founders Memorial Library
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
Phone: 815-753-1779
Email: rhcua [at] niu.edu
Record Series Number: RHC/RC/222
Volume: 2.25 Linear Feet
Access Restrictions: There are no restrictions on access to the collection.
Subject Index
Lutheran Campus Ministry
Lutherans
Northern Illinois University
Religious Institutions-- DeKalb
Languages of Materials
English [eng]
Rights/Use Restrictions: Property rights in the collection belong to the Regional History Center; literary rights are dedicated to the public.